The birds are now making little cakes. In addition to the cake sizes we already offer (two-layer half-sheet, three-layer 9″ round, and three-layer 6″ round), we’ve stared making 4″, three layer cakes. Not only are they delightful in size, they’re delightfully delicious in taste too. Each cake easily serves up 2 to 4 slices.
Cake isn’t only for big occasions. Bigger than a cupcake, and smaller than a small cake, consider giving our little cakes as big gestures.
Give a little cake to someone for:
- their birthday – a cake they don’t have to share!
- a job well done!
- learning how to ride a bike
- teaching you to ride a bike
- helping without being asked
- enduring a “terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day”
- being a great best friend
- being a loving wife/girlfriend/life mate/dating partner/lover
- being an attentive husband/boyfriend/life mate/dating partner/lover
- being a patient teacher
- being an optimistic colleague
- no reason at all, except that it’s Tuesday and you love them (or you think they’re cute!).
Whether vegan or classic, each little cake is $15, and decorated with love.
Come on in and buy one to treat yourself, or pick one up to share. . .decadence doesn’t need a reason or an occasion.
Precious, sweet cakes all around! (Orange & quarter included for scale.)
Three layers, 4″, and four slices.
Trilety & Megan showing off their Little Cakes!
Thanks for reading, and who will you give a little cake to this week?
~ the Birds